Greensboro / Triad Personal Injury & Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
Injury Related Legal Services:
All the help you need in one place
Our lawyers understand the frustration that goes along with an injury. They are never anticipated or planned for, whether your injury was caused by an accident at work, on the road, because of a defective product or due to someone else’s negligence is many times irrelevant when you are trying to determine the next steps to protect your immediate future.
At Hill Evans Jordan & Beatty, we apply our skill and expertise to helping you protect your future. If you were not responsible, and someone or something else may be to blame, a qualified injury law attorney can help you through any uncertainty your recovery may cause. We have the legal experience and resources needed to tackle even the most complex personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
- Construction worker injury claims
- Trucking & transportation worker claims
- Nursing and Care Provider Injuries
- Industrial worker injury claims
- Retail worker injury claims
- On-the-job motor vehicle accident claims
- Occupational disease claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Falls in stores, parking lots and other locations
- On-the-job injuries
- Injuries resulting from products
- Other accidental injuries or death
Contact Your Greensboro / Triad Injury Attorney
Personal Injury & Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Led by a Board Certified Specialist, an expert in Workers’ Compensation Law, our injury law team will determine your eligibility for worker’s compensation benefits or to recover damages for your injuries. We will protect your rights and ensure you get the benefits you are entitled to and deserve.