Greensboro / Triad Workers’ General Practice Attorney
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Loch Saslow is a 2009 graduate of Elon University School of Law’s inaugural class. Loch joined Hill, Evans, Jordan & Beatty following admission that year. Loch is a trial lawyer. He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of family law, bankruptcy, civil disputes, including business matters, and contractual issues, as well as Wills, Estates & Trusts.
A native of Greensboro, North Carolina, Loch holds a B.A. in History from Furman University in 2006 where he served as Community Service Chair of Sigma Nu Fraternity, played Club Lacrosse, and coached lacrosse at Riverside High School in Greenville, South Carolina. At Elon University School of Law, he was a member of the Business Law Society.
Loch is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the American Bar Association, the North Carolina Bar Association, the Greensboro Bar Association, and the18th Judicial District Bar.
- B.A., Furman University, 2006
- J.D., Elon University School of Law, 2009
- 2009 to present: Hill, Evans, Jordan & Beatty, Associate
- North Carolina 2009
- United States District Court, Middle District of North Carolina; 2009
- Jaycees 2016 Greensboro Junior Chamber Board of Directors
- American Bar Association, 2009 – present
- NC Bar Association, 2009 – present
- Member, Family Law Section
- Member, Bankruptcy Section
- Member, Real Property Section
- Greensboro Bar Association, 2009 – present
- 18th Judicial District Bar, 2009 – present