Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
The real estate attorneys in our firm maintain an active real estate practice, and regularly assist clients with the following:
- Advising either buyers or sellers in negotiating contracts to purchase and sell real estate.
- Assisting either buyers or sellers in closing on purchases of commercial real estate.
- Assisting property owners in financing or refinancing loans secured by commercial real estate.
In addition, our commercial real estate attorneys:
- Assist either landlords or tenants in reviewing and negotiating real property leases.
- Review all contracts and provide unbiased counsel on their language and terms.
- Help clients with like-kind exchanges.
- Assist with issues involving liens and easements.
- Negotiate on development issues.
How An Experienced Real Estate Attorney Can Help
Our real estate attorneys assist clients with property transactions after the selling price and terms of sale have been determined. They also represent our clients at closing, and in the case of residential buyers, guide them in reviewing the detailed, multi-page mortgage documents associated with most home purchases.
For our business clients, our commercial real estate attorneys are available to advise on and assist with zoning issues, contract disputes and property litigation.
Our firm’s attorneys are experienced in the areas of commercial and residential real estate law, and can explain contractual language and obligations so that clients understand their rights and responsibilities, regardless if they are buyers or sellers. Our attorneys also advise clients if issues or concerns arise with a transaction
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our firm’s commercial real estate attorneys or residential real estate attorneys.